To This, I’ll Add A Few Things Now That It’s Day 75
- The more you write, the more ideas you get.
- The more you write, the more you find your niche.
- The more you write, the more you seek inspiration.
- The more you write, the more you find inspiration.
- The more you write, the better you get.
- The more you write, the more you realize you suck.
- The more you write, the more you learn that you’re not half bad.
And so on…
Now, I’m Looking at Optimizing Performance
I’ve hit that point where I’ve written a ton now but still feel like I’m only getting started.
Clearly my niche is personal development. There’s long been the idea of Destiny Architecture being for your life. Now, I’m segueing into bringing out more of Destiny Architecture for your business. (There will be both!)
Heading into the next Ship30for30 cohort in March, I’ll be experimenting with some new things:
• I started a site on the open-source platform Ghost to replace prior experiments with Patreon & Substack (neither of which worked out).
• Niching down on what exactly Destiny Architecture for your business means—spoiler alert: it will focus on your content.
• As I improve my skills as a lightning node runner, I’ll be writing a little more about my lightning network learnings. Next up: tackling BTC Pay Server.
Yes, I’m Staying on the Ship!
I loved Ship 30 for 30 so much, that I accepted the Captain’s Table invite and signed up for the March cohort!
If you don’t yet have a daily writing habit, it will give you one. But I use “give” lightly as you’ll have to actually do the work. Not clean the house, not re-arrange the furniture, not get sucked into March Madness or spring weather—you will have to sit down at your laptop and do the work.
Ship 30 will also give you new friends and connections you wouldn’t have made otherwise with fellow shippers around the world.
It will begin to break every poor digital writing habit you have.
Ship 30 will break your ego and make you a more effective writer.
I’m happy to answer any questions in the comments or on Twitter!
If you want to join, here’s my affiliate link for 🚢 #Ship30for30!