These are a few of my favorite products & services that I prefer using in my business.
THE SELF JOURNAL
The Self Journal by Best Self Co. has long been a favorite planner. But to call it just a planner would be unfair — it’s a system that allows you to work on your goals in 13-week increments. It provides space to count your daily & weekly lessons learned. Track your wins. Bullet/dot journal in the back. Personal contract in the front. SMART Goals. It’s a healthy, proven guidebook.
To get yours at 15% off, follow the link below and use the code HeatLar at checkout.
From colleges to apps, here are my favorites as a solopreneur who’s been creating blogs & web content since 2005.
- Southwest Institute of the Healing Arts in Tempe, Arizona (for life coaching)
- Boston University
- Saylor University
- The Yoga & Ayurveda Center in Bangor, Pennsylvania (online yoga school)
- Self Journal at Best Self Co. (See above).
- Hike for SEO — Hike just added an SEO Academy for clients, too. Highly recommend.
- PromoRepublic (for social posting)
- Anchor for podcasts (Fearless 5 is hosted there)
- Name Cheap
- Canva — I make all my own graphics for DestinyArchitecture.com (blog and social media) on Canva.
- Apple everything
- Otter (transcription)